Natural Blue Clay also known as “Healing Clay” is antitumoral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory and has been used as a naturopathic remedy for various skin diseases, infections and other bodily ailments.
VIDA Blue Clay is 100% natural blue clay sourced from primary rainforests of Costa Rica. VIDA Blue Clay is hand-harvested, processed with Costa Rican fresh mountain spring water and each product is individually hand-packaged. There are no artificial ingredients in this product and our blue clay is 100% natural and organic.
This VIDA Blue Clay product is 4 ounces (113 grams) of fine dry powder natural Costa Rican rainforest blue clay. This is a great TRAVEL SIZE option.
Approximate # of uses:
15 Facial Masks or 1 Upper Body Treatment
Mix Ratio: 1 to 1 Teaspoon Clay/Water (Dilute in water in a separate container/jar and mix into a creamy consistency)
1 Teaspoon of Clay (.25 oz / 7 g) is good for 1 facial mask
-- * --
VIDA Blue Clay can be used topically for:
- Facial Masks & Spot Treatments for Acne & Oily/Dry Skin
- Soothing Relief from Sun Burns and Bug Bites
- Sunscreen & Bug Repellent
- Cuts, Skin Rashes & Fungal Infections
- Rejuvenating, Tightening and Regenerating Skin Tissue
- Restoring & Softening Hair Follicles
- Skin Exfoliations & Tattoo Restoration
- Skin & Body Detoxifications to remove Heavy Metals
- Eye Inflammations & Teeth Whitening
Natural Minerals* include: Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Nickel, Boric Acid, Cobalt, Chromium, Cerium, Boron & Phosphorus.
* Analysis: CIA Laboratory at University of Costa Rica